mandatum Terms of Service
Effective: October 1, 2018
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AS THEY ESTABLISH A LEAGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND MANDATUM, A SUBSIDIARY OF ESTRATRA LLC.
Mandatum.co is a subsidiary
Please Note: Section 8 of these Terms of Service contains the link to the Term’s DISPUTE RESOLUTION, ARBITRATION CLAUSE
and CLASS ACTION WAIVER that applies to all Mandatum Users. It affects and dictates how disputes with Mandatum are resolved. By accepting these Terms of Service, you agree to be bound by this Arbitration Clause
and Class Action Waiver.
Please review these Terms of Service periodically, as they are subject to alterations by and at the sole discretion of Mandatum
at anytime for any reason. So long as you continue to use Mandatum, any such modifications will AUTOMATICALLY apply to you.
Terms of Service INDEX
- Legal Relationship
- Usage of Your Account
- Warranty Disclaimer & Pricing Projections
- Limitation of Liability
- Acceptance of These Terms
- ARBITRATION AGREEMENT & CLASS ACTION WAIVER LINK
- General Severability
- Customer Service
1. Legal Relationship
- 1.2. These Terms govern the access and use of the Services provided through Mandatum by Estratra LLC within the entire United States, its territories, and possessions.
- 1.3. By accessing or using Mandatum, you agree to be bound by all of these Terms.
- 1.4. These terms supersede any prior agreements or arrangements between you and Estratra, any of its Owners, Investors or Employees.
- 1.5. Estratra reserves the right to immediately terminate these Terms with respect to you, cease offering or deny access to Services or any portion thereof for any reason Estrara may see fit.
- 1.6. Estratra also reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, modify, revise or edit in anyway, these Terms and any of its Policies. If Estratra does exercise this right, you will continue to be
bound by these Terms by continuing to use and accessing Mandatum; whether you were aware Estratra has exercised this right or not.
- 1.7 All amendments made by Estratra in its sole discretion, to these Terms, will be effective immediately upon the posting of such Terms.
2. Usage of Your Account
- 2.1. By agreeing to these terms, you confirm to never utilize another User’s account without their express allowance of such use, to never solicit the login information of another User’s account,
to never make public the information of other Users’ private information, that all the information you provided while creating your account is accurate and complete, and that you will keep your account password
secure at all times.
- 2.2. Additionally, by agreeing to these Terms, you take full responsibility for any and all activity on your Account. Estratra will not be liable for any losses you or others using your account
may have incurred by any authorized or unauthorized use of your Account.
- 2.3. Any breach to the security of your Account must immediately be reported to Estratra.
- 2.4. You will in no way upload or use viruses including “bugs,” “spiders,” “robots,” or any other virulent code, or any other means of altering Mandatum’s Technological Dignity.
- 2.5. Finally, by agreeing to these Terms, you agree to in no way, and at no time, use Mandatum, or any of its Affiliates or related entities, for illegal or mischievous purposes. You will comply with
all applicable laws and you also agree to report any and all matters that you have come upon while using this Service that are illegal or mischievous.
- 3.1. You are fully aware that by purchasing a product or by selecting a product to save through Mandatum Services, you as the User, are fully and solely responsible for all charges that apply to
the product(s), including all taxes.
- 3.2. You will be responsible for all the Charges and Fees incurred by your Account.
4. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
- 4.1. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF MANDATUM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- 4.2. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ESTRATRA, ITS OWNERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED AND PROVIDES NO GAURANTEES IN CONNECTION
WITH THE SERVICES OFFERED AND YOUR USE OF THIS PLATFORM AND ITS SERVICES.
- 4.3. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ALL FUTURE PROJECTIONS OF PRODUCT PRICING ARE BASED ON ALGORITHIMS AND FORMULAS OWNED SOLEY BY ESTRATRA LLC AND ARE TRADE SECRETS. YOU ALSO
UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THESE FUTURE PROJECTIONS OF PRODUCT PRICING ARE NOT GAURNTEED AND THAT PRODUCTS MIGHT NEVER MEET THE PROJECTIONS PROVIDED BY MANDATUM BASED OFF OF THESE ALGORITHIMS AND FORMULAS.
5. Limitation of Liability
- 5.1. You acknowledge that in NO EVENT, shall Mandatum, Estratra, its Owners, Directors, Employees or Agents, be liable to you for any Damages whether they be (I) Direct, (II) Indirect,
(III) Incidental, (IV) Special, (V) Punitive, (VI) The Result of Product Use and/or (VII) Consequential; as the result of (I) Personal Injury of any kind, (II) Property Damage of any kind and (III)
any losses at all of any kind including monetary losses.
- 6.1. You agree to hold harmless Estratra, and all of its affiliates and subsidiaries, including its Owners, Directors, Employees and agents, from and against any and all claims including (I)
Damages of any kind, (II) obligations of any kind, (III) losses of any kind, (IV) liabilities of any kind, (V) expenses of any kind, and (VI) costs and debts of any kind.
- 6.2. This Indemnification obligation survives these Terms as well as your usage of Mandatum and the services it provides.
7. Acceptance of these Terms
- 7.1. You are fully competent to enter into and to comply at all times with all of these Terms.
- 7.2. All the information you have provided while creating your account is truthful and accurate and it is your sole responsibility and commitment to maintain the accuracy of such information.
8. Dispute Resolution. This is a Dispute Resolution Agreement that you MUST read carefully. It is part of the Terms of the
Contract you are making with Mandatum and affects your rights. It contains procedures for MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER. Here is the link to this section of the Agreement, which you are
agreeing to when you accept these Terms.
9. General Severability
- 9.1. In the event that any portion of these Terms is deemed unenforceable or illegal, said portion will be severed and the remainder of the Terms will remain intact and in Full Force and Effect.
- Account- The portal through which Users, access the Services of Mandatum, delineated by the personal information they signed up with.
- Acceptance- Fully downloading and any use of Mandatum is an acceptance of all of these Terms.
- Amendments- Any modifications made to these Terms, solely at the discretion of Mandatum.
- Approval- Permission expressly granted only by Mandatum and, solely at the discretion of Mandatum.
- Employee- Any individual working for, and directly under the control of Mandatum management. This does not include any User.
- Event- Any possible situation stemming from the use of Mandatum.
- Investor- Any person owning and containing a vested interest in Mandatum.
- Owner- Any of the corporate owners of Mandatum.
- Preferred/Preferable Email- The email provided by Users to Mandatum.
- Pricing Projections- Mandatum provides future estimates as to what a product may cost as some point in the future.
- Product- Any and all items being offered for sale through the mediums Mandatum can be used for
- Property Damage- Bugs, Viruses, Stolen Property including private, personal and financial information whether acquired by a breach of secure servers or by any other mean.
- Saved/Saving Products- When Users save a product in order to track its price.
- Services- All of the accommodations Mandatum offers to consumers.
- Terms- Every Condition and Policy listed in this entire document.
- Use; Usage; Utilization- Entering the website and in anyway using Mandatum.
- User- Anyone utilizing the Services of Mandatum.
- User’s Preferred Price- The price a User inputs for a Saved Product, that they would like to pay for that specific product.
Customer Service Features: Estratra considers itself
to be a Customer Service Based Corporation. For any questions or concerns regarding these terms or any aspects of mandatum, please use the following contact information
so that we can respond in a timely manner with the appropriate information:
Customer Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandatum is a Florida Limited Liability Company
with a current Certificate of Good Standing.